[AMBER] Problem compiling Amber 10 after applying latest bugfix file

From: Sanders, Larry R. <SandersL.missouri.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:17:40 -0600

Hello,

I succesfully installed Amber 10 (with AmberTools 1.2), both serial and parallel, several months ago. At the time, the Amber 10 bugfix.all file contained fixes 1-24. Now I want to recompile with the latest bugfix.all file, which contains fixes 1-30. After applying the latest bugfix file, the serial version compiles fine, but when I try to compile the parallel version, the make fails with the following errors:

qm_div.o(.text+0x688): In function `qm_div_.L':
: undefined reference to `qm_mm_div_'
qm_div.o(.text+0x1dde): In function `qm_div_.A':
: undefined reference to `qm_mm_div_'
make[1]: *** [sander.MPI] Error 1

I noticed that the description for bugfix 26 references AmberTools 1.3. Do I need to re-install Amber 10 with AmberTools 1.3? I downloaded AmberTools 1.3, but it un-tars into a different directory tree (amber11), so I am unsure how to proceed.

Thanks,
Larry Sanders
Research Support Computing
Division of Information Technology
University of Missouri
Email: SandersL.missouri.edu<mailto:SandersL.missouri.edu>
Phone: 573 882-6002