Re: [AMBER] Antechamber: imidazole=aromatic, imidazolium=not aromatic?

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:41:34 +0100

Dear Gabriel,

If you look in the Amber force field topology database, you should
find the different FF libraries for various types of histidine (HIE,
HIS, HIP) with the corresponding FF atom types; you should see what FF
atom types you could use. Obviously, these FF atom types are in
capital & you want to use lower case FF atom types. But this could
give you some ideas...

regards, Francois