Re: [AMBER] QM/MM new parameters

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 15:40:10 -0800

create a molecule with your ion and compare the results between your
'new' version and the original one.

That should tell you which one it is using.
a.

On 2/8/10 3:32 PM, s. Bill wrote:
> Dear AMBERI have implemented new PM3 parameters for one ion inside qm2_params.h, and I have recompiled AMBER. Aslo, I have changed the #REFERENCE: title for that ion.After using the new parameters I have adoubt about using the new parameters where I found my QM/MM out put says
> 3.1 QM CALCULATION INFO--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> QMMM: SINGLET STATE CALCULATIONQMMM: RHF CALCULATION, NO. OF DOUBLY OCCUPIED LEVELS = 84
> | QMMM: Parameter sets in use:| QMMM: C : J.J.P.STEWART, JCC, 10, 209 (1989)
> Here, I found the original reference title (NOT the modified one, where I have changed this title).Is that indication of using the original PM3 parameters?How can I ensure Sander used my implemented PM3 parameters?Thanks in advanceS.Bill

                            Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg
                              Associate Professor
                             Quantum Theory Project
                            Department of Chemistry
                  Senior Editor. Journal of Physical Chemistry
                           American Chemical Society
University of Florida                         PHONE 352 392-6972
P.O. Box 118435                               FAX   352 392-8722
Gainesville, FL 32611-8435                    Email adrian.qtp.ufl.edu