Re: [AMBER] 10_12 potential

From: <aapeters.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:54:09 -0500 (EST)

Dr Case
My system is simple (methane). I thought it would be easier to modify my
6_12 parameter files. So there are 4 nonbon interactions, H..H, H..C,
C..H, C..C, with ICO indices 1, 2, 2, and 3. So I changed NPHB from 0 to
4,
made the ICO indices negative, and put A & B values in the hbond_coef
positions. But it does not work, giving me 0 vdw energies. I will try
what you suggest.
AP