Re: [AMBER] reimaging the trajectory

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 06:15:00 -0500

it depends on what you want to learn. for the kinetics, such as diffusion,
you are correct that you want the unimaged trajectory. for information about
whether water contacts a certain residue, then you want the imaged.
trajectory.
check the archives for details on imaging in ptraj, there are many examples.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Shaikh Abdul R S Ramaju <smasarsr.nus.edu.sg