Re: [AMBER] TEST_FAILURES

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:41:54 -0500

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 8:37 AM, sikander azam <syedazam2008.gmail.com> wrote:
> When starting xleap I could not see xleap executable file in following
> directory
>
> /home/ssa/amber10/exe
>
> While In the following directory
>
> /usr/local/amber11/exe
>
> I found xleap but it is not running and giving error
>
> Error: you must set the AMBERHOME environment variable!

This is telling you what you have to do. If you want to use the xleap
executable in /usr/local/amber11/exe, then set the environment
variable AMBERHOME to /usr/local/amber11. In bash or sh or some other
related shell, you do this by "export AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber11".
With tcsh, csh or some other related shell, you do this by "setenv
AMBERHOME /usr/local/amber11".

> *linux-fmdn:/usr/local/amber11/exe # ./xleap
> *./xleap: line 8: /home/ssa/amber11/bin/xaLeap: No such file or directory
>
> */home/ssa/amber10/src/leap # ./xleap
> *./xleap: line 5: BINDIR/xaLeap: No such file or directory
>

> *linux-fmdn:/home/ssa # ./amber10/src/leap/xleap*
> ./amber10/src/leap/xleap: line 5: BINDIR/xaLeap: No such file or directory

It is looking in the wrong places for these executables -- it should
be looking in /usr/local/amber..., but instead it's looking in
/home/ssa/amber/... etc.

> I started xleap one time but now I am not getting back.  Kindly guide me in
> this connection.  I am lost in chosing the right xleap or what?
>
> Looking forward for the reply

Good luck!