Re: [AMBER] adding atom types to leapfrc

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:50:15 +0100

Thanks. Now I am tempted to use "CZ" type for C of carbon monoxide,
however I don't see any correspondence in parm99.dat for O of carbon
monoxide. I would need triply bonded oxygen. Otherwise I could
consider C=O, as it is written, for carbon monoxide, but it would be a
bad choice and, if so, which carbon type?

As I am going to use a modified Amber8, I am limited by the
availability in leaprc.ff99, but in AMBER10 leaprc.ff99SB I see the
same situation.

Before embarking in using inappropriate data, a suggestion would be
greatly appreciated.

francesco