Re: [AMBER] Announcement: Amber MD Workshop 2010 in Duesseldorf, Germany April 26-30th

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 03:37:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi xueping,

> Is there any plan from Amber team to organise and conduct workshop in
> Asia/SE Asia?

There are no plans about that right now, as far as I know of. Amber
workshops are normally organized by the hosting institutions and it often
is a problem to obtains funds for such events. The Amber 'team' does not
organize workshops by themselves, we just provide the tutors, software and
course materials.

So if you can secure rooms, computing facilities and travel funds plus
about 30 willing participants, then finding two or three Amber experts to
fly over for a week is normally no problem.

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
BioMaps Institute