RE: [AMBER] MOL2 Output through LEAP

From: Matthew Tessier <matthew.tessier.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:01:15 -0500

The reason I'd like to use leap is because the charges and other properties
can be directly transferred at the end of a topology and coordinate build.
It's more of a convenience reason. I figured Leap is an AMBER tool so it
would be nice to have as a feature.

Matthew Tessier
mbt3911.uga.edu
matthew.tessier.gmail.com
Woods' Lab Room 1092
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center - University of Georgia