[AMBER] How to construct the methyl-animo acid?

From: Aurum Bai <javacfish.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:17:02 +0800 (CST)

Hello, everyone

  As we are known, If we want to get the parameters of samll drug's molecules,we can use the "antechamber" of AmberTool to build the file of *.frcmod. Then we could be easy to obtain the files of "parmtop and inpcrd".

  But the animo acid is not the completely molecule at "C- and N-" terminator. If I have the "LYS-epsilon-CH3", How should I build this paramters for it? Could somebody give me some fit methods?

Thanks!

Aurum