[AMBER] Converting Gaussian output format to the RESP input format

From: imtiaz shafiq <imtiazshafiq.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:44:45 +0000

I have got the Gaussian output for a ligand. Now I want to get
parametrize this ligand.

I have look at the Amber Tutorials and found the following scrip
(shown below) which convert Gaussian output format to the RESP input
format. I have tried this script but my system is complaining xlf not
found. Google search revealed me that xlf is a XL Fortran for IBM
machines. Now I would like to know is there any alternate to xlf or
any other way to parametrize ligand

#!/bin/csh
xlf /usr/local/apps/amber9/src/resp/readit.f
grep "Atomic Center " $1 > a
grep "ESP Fit" $1 > b
grep "Fit " $1 > c
./a.out