Re: [AMBER] .rst file error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 21:09:04 -0500

Hello,

It is natural to see the protein moving out of the center of the box
during the simulation, and this does not present a problem. It is
simply a visualization limitation as only a single box is displayed.
However, the rest of the molecules in every other box is included in
the actual calculation. You can use ptraj image command to put the
protein back in the center of the box for visualization.

Good luck!
Jason