Re: [AMBER] ERROR: Could not read coords from {filename}

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 09:57:11 -0500

The last "good" file is the most recent one that does not have "****" in it.

> Just as you have mentioned, during the long-term simulation we would
> better turn on the binary restrart file (using "ioutfm" command)? would
> mind to give us some more detail explaination ?

It is my understanding that binary restart files have been disabled in Amber
10, so that this is not an option. The "ioutfm" variable refers to the
trajectory files, not to the restart files; the manual is a bit confusing
here.

...dac