Re: [AMBER] MMGBSA error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 08:28:15 -0500

Hello,

It would appear the only reason there's a "virtual box" needed for the
minimization is that it's using ewald... I'm not sure why an ewald
parameter is set, since nmode is calculating gas phase vibrational
entropies anyway. Perhaps removing the &ewald namelist in the
minimization input will fix your problems...

Others may correct me if this is essential for the minimization in
this case, but it doesn't seem necessary for the minimization. If you
can find in the code where this part of the mdin is written, you may
be able to turn it off.

Good luck!
Jason