Re: Re: [AMBER] NEB-error

From: xmzpzengs <xmzpzengs.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:44:36 +0800

i have encounter the same problem with Amber 10. my system is 40807 atoms.
when i chose the whole system, the severe(174) is coming 。
when i shorten my systems to 1-6041(just contains protein), th output gave out severe(71) error because integer divide by zero.
looking forward to reponse.

Name:Zeng Zhi-Ping Ph.D
Email:zengzhiping.xmu.edu.cn
interest: organic phosphorus chemistry and drug design
software:DOCK6.2;AUTODOCK4.0;AMBER10;
address:Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University,
            the Key Laboratory for Chemical Biology of Fujian Province,
            Xiamen 361005, People’s Republic of China
2009-12-24