[AMBER] branched aminoacids

From: Alessandro Contini <alessandro.contini.unimi.it>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 10:14:34 +0100

Sorry for my previous e-mail, I inadvertently replied to the last thread...

Dear all,
I'd like to derive a parameter file for an unnatural aminoacid having
one amino head and two carboxy tails, but I have a couple of questions.
First of all, is this possible with amber? How do I define the two
carboxy tails in the off file? Is it possible to use a standard version
of REDIII for deriving RESP charges?

Thank you for support,

best regards

Alessandro Contini