Re: [AMBER] Number of Cycles

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:54:28 -0500

If nstlim is evenly divisible by ntwx, then the last mdcrd trajectory frame
written should I believe correspond to the final restart file. The
important thing to remember, is that the restart file will always be written
at the final step of the run, regardless of the value of ntwr.
Regards - Bob Duke