Re: [AMBER] Topology Reorder for EVB

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:59:23 -0500

As far as I know, antechamber should be able to create mol2 files just fine
(I've done it on several occasions). There may be some kind of error on the
antechamber system call perhaps? What command are you using to execute
antechamber? (I've likewise been able to use babel to produce mol2 files,
which command are you using for that as well?)

Another way you may try doing this with an amber prep file is to save it as
a cartesian prep file (prepc instead of prepi). In this case, the residue
is not stored as a zmat so the order of the atoms no longer matters. Thus,
you may be able to reorder the prep files to match just by swapping lines.
Someone else on the list may correct me here, but the point remains that
antechamber should be able to create the mol2 if that format will work
better for you.

Good luck!
Jason