Re: [AMBER] distance-dependent dielectric constant minimization

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 15:37:13 +0800 (CST)

Dear Prof. David Case,

Thanks for your remind! I have done many times minimization on a small molecular by changing the constant vlaue:1,2,4,6,8,10. And superpose them with the molecular minimized in explicit water. I found 4 is nearly the best one! What is more I try to change the restraint_wt = 500 to 100.

Thanks for you help again, and I also hope my question and solution can be useful to others!

Best wishes,

Rilei Yu

--- 09年12月6日,周日, case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> 写道: