Re: [AMBER] binding energy of multiple ligand-receptor complex

From: Oliver Kuhn <oak.amber.web.de>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 10:10:39 +0100

Ouyang,

you can do several MM-PBSA calculations then.
When you have a receptor with two ligands:
Define calculation1 with ligand1 and receptor1 where ligand2 is part of the receptor.
Then define calculation2 with ligand2 and receptor2 where ligand1 is part of the receptor.
... and so on for more ligands.

Good luck!
Oliver