RE: [AMBER] XLEaP Error on Closing Edit

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:02:58 -0800

Hi Wallace,

How are you closing the edit window? Using the menu or by clicking on the X
close button? If you click the X close button in any leap window it will
always close the whole of leap. This is a function of the way the X-window
implementation that is used works. If you see this problem when using the
menu to save and close the edit window then there are issues that need to be
looked at.

All the best
Ross