[AMBER] Output Does Not Match in Tutorial B1

From: Wallace Kunin <kunin.marshall.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:38:07 -0500

I am running Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala. I am following the tutorial B1 and
am at the point where I type model = loadpdb "nuc_ter.pdb". However, this
does not give me the output in the tutorial with no errors. Instead, it
looks very similar to when I loaded the nuc.pdb file earlier in the
tutorial. I don't know how to copy the output into this message because
there is no copy/paste functionality in xleap. Thanks all for your help.