Re: [AMBER] non standart residue library creation with tleap (Zn atom)

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:40:42 +0300

Actually my situation is very similar to described in this tutorial:
http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/tutorials/amber_workshop/Tutorial_four/
there is no RESP calculations there. So points 1-2 are a bit different there. Main point for me is the 3rd one. Why can't I just take dihedral angles and bond length parameters from the PDB file of the protein? It's the x-ray structure and zinc is far from ligand's binding site so taking parameters directly from PDB file can work then? I can actually try to use cap and not include zinc at all, but I expect some conformational changes there upon small ligand binding and second I just want to go through this zinc parametrization:)

PS points 1-2 with usage of your server will also take significant computational time as I understand.

23.11.09, 20:50, "FyD" :