Re: Re: [AMBER] Can I get an average trajectory?

From: cyk5056 <cyk5056.163.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:02:38 +0800

Thank you.
I understand what do you mean. Here is my thought:
My original method to deal with a trajectory is:
1.trajin the trajectory --> 2.strip the uncessary part --> 3.matrix mwcovar name bbprotein.matrix out bbprotein.matrix (get the correlation matrix)--> 4. analyze matrix bbprotein.matrix out bbprotein.mode vecs 400

The best way is to average the correlation matrix generated after the 3rd step and use the average matrix as input of 4th step. However, it seems "analyze matrix" instruction can not accept external matrix (I also asked this in the maillist and no reply). So I can only average the trajectory and put the average trajectory as input of the 1st step. Because calculating correlation is linear process, matrix obtained by average trajectory is the same.

Is my process correct? I feel really puzzled about that.

cyk5056
2009-11-18