回复: [AMBER] the different RMSD?

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:25:17 +0800 (CST)

Hi, Qiao Yan,

You can just center your ensemble, then you can calculate the accurate RMSD. You know during the MD process, the molecule will also transfer moving in different time. So you have to align all these frames, before you calculate RMSD.

Good luck!

Rilei Yu

--- 09年11月18日,周三, qiaoyan <qiaoyan.dicp.ac.cn> 写道: