Re: [AMBER] Hydrogen bond analysis for protein dna complex using ptraj

From: shamoon siddiqui <shamoonsiddiqui.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:19:04 +0000

Dear Carlos Simmerling
Thanks a lot for your kind help. After doing correction of spelling when i
again run this calculation this error removes, but the last error of
segmentation fault appears, i am again sending you modified script after
spelling correction. The error is

Checking coordinates: 2HT0_wat_1-5.binpos
Segmentation fault

I am keenly waiting for your kind reply
Thanks in advance