Re: [AMBER] Increase Temperature to 550 K

From: Chih-Ying Lin <chihying.usc.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:59:11 -0800

Hi
"Increasing Temperature Accelerates Protein Unfolding
Without Changing the Pathway of Unfolding"

Can this statement be applied on all proteins?

Thank you

Lin

Ferguson et al. Simulation and experiment at high temperatures:
Ultrafast folding of a thermophilic protein by
nucleation-condensation. Journal of Molecular Biology 2005, 347,
855-870.

Day et al. Increasing Temperature Accelerates Protein Unfolding
Without Changing the Pathway of Unfolding 2002, 22, 189-203.

Thank you, regards, Francois