Re: [AMBER] Increase Temperature to 550 K

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:51:24 +0100

Dear Carlos,

So what would you answer to the work of V. Daggett ?

498 K = 225 °C

Ferguson et al. Simulation and experiment at high temperatures:
Ultrafast folding of a thermophilic protein by
nucleation-condensation. Journal of Molecular Biology 2005, 347,
855-870.

Day et al. Increasing Temperature Accelerates Protein Unfolding
Without Changing the Pathway of Unfolding 2002, 22, 189-203.

Thank you, regards, Francois