[AMBER] MMTSB tool set PDF

From: kureeckal ramesh <kureeckalramesh.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:32:39 +0530 (IST)

MMTSB tool set PDF
Ramesh K V

From: kureeckal ramesh <kureeckalramesh.yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [AMBER] ptraj script for H bond for protein (explicit )
Date: Saturday, 7 November, 2009, 1:08 PM

Hi AMBER users
 We have performed MD simulations for a protein under explicit conditions. Though we are able to get the output for H bond analyis for the protein (after stripping the water molecules), the report is huge. As I understand from the report., it is displaying the information of H bond formed between the oxygen atom of solvent and different atoms of the amino acid residues.

I would be interested in having H bond analysis done between various atoms of the residues (for eg: as it is done for TRPcage protein of the AMBER tutorial). I feel the ptrag script (analyse_hbond.ptraj)should be modified. But I do not know how to do it. I would appreciate if you can give me a clue for doing the above analysis .

Thanking you in advance
Ramesh K V