[AMBER] error in kclust of MMTB_tool set

From: kureeckal ramesh <kureeckalramesh.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:03:01 +0530 (IST)

Hi AMBER users

(i) I am getting an error while running kclust command of MMTB_tool set.
(ii) The above anlysis is done after stripping the water molecules from the protein using ptraj command

The output I got from kclust is as follows :
../kclust -mode rmsd -centroid -cdist -heavy -lsqfit -radius 6 -maxerr 1 -iterate ../clustfils > ../Centroid_6
number of atoms do not match in file fix_numbering_pdb.csh (0, expected: 22422

Kindly suggest me the solution for overcoming this error

Thanking in advance
Ramesh K V