Re: [AMBER] Some queries about pH simulation

From: nicholus bhattacharjee <nicholusbhattacharjee.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:34:02 -0500

Sorry to disturb you people again. I just want to do a simulation of protein
a different pH values. A similar problem is done the following paper

Molecular dynamics simulations of the native
and partially folded states of ubiquitin: Influence
of methanol cosolvent, pH, and temperature
on the protein structure and dynamics
Protein Science (2007), 16:1101–1118

The pH simulation in the above paper is done by GROMOS96. Can the problem be
done with AMBER. In short I want to simulate my protein in explicit solvent
at different different pH values. What should I do? Please help.

--
Nicholus Bhattacharjee
PhD Scholar