[AMBER] retinal lib file, params?

From: Mark M Huntress <markmh.bgsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:59:34 -0500

Hi,

   I am modeling with MD an unbound retinal in the center of a protein, and it need a lib file for it, and I kind of remember seeing a long time ago a page where people could share parameter files for non-standard residues, but I can't find it again. I figure that someone out there somewhere must have a lib file for retinal. If anyone has parameters for retinal unbound (with CH=O) I would really appreciate it, or if anyone can direct me to that site where files are shared.
Thanks

Mark