Re: [AMBER] pairwise per-residue decomposition

From: Tom Joseph <ttjoseph.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:30:51 -0400

I had the same problem with this script for ~1000 frames of my ~700
residue system on a machine with 8GB of RAM. It would just sit there.
I don't know what the problem is, but I gave up on it and now just run
sander manually and postprocess its output outside of MM_PBSA.pl.

You can try running "top" in another terminal session on the same
machine while your 1000-frame calculation is attempting to run to get
an idea of its memory usage. Look at the "RES", "RSS", or similar
column.

--Tom