RE: [AMBER] vlimit

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:35:15 -0700

Hi Taufi,

Nothing strikes me as wrong here. The GMAX looks okay. Your bond energy is
maybe a little high but you have a lot of atoms so this is probably okay.

I would focus on running a few hundred steps of dynamics with ntpr=1 and
ntwx=1 and then look closely at the trajectory and see if you can see what
goes wrong.

All the best
Ross