Re: [AMBER] Can I use other ntb options in constant pH simulation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:42:42 -0400

No you can't. It will only accept implicit solvation, so you can't set
periodic boundary conditions (i.e. constant volume or constant pressure).
 Furthermore, since the reference energies for the titratable residues were
calculated with igb=2, you should technically use that solvent model as
well.
Good luck!
Jason