Re: [AMBER] GAFF parameter

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:57:09 -0400

Stefano,
ho atom types in gaff are given a zero van der waals. This is not a
mistake, but rather on purpose. If you check, the atom will still have a
charge, so all non-bonded terms from that atom will be electrostatic in
nature. I believe that FF99 shares the same trait in that H atoms bonded to
O have no VDW radii.

All the best,
Jason