[AMBER] MMTSB cluster analysis versus ptraj cluster analysis

From: Cenk \(Jenk\) Andac <"Cenk>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 05:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dear AMBER community,

I have been working on a non-competitive enzyme reaction in explicit water media by QM/MM. I have run 4 ns of QM/MM for a enzyme system including cofactors and a ligand. I have implemented MMTSB cluster analysis for residues 1-84 of the protein (excluding the cofactors and the ligand), and now I would like to compare the MMTSB clusters to ptraj clusters.However, I can't seem to get the ptraj's cluster function working as it appears below:

trajin enzyme.qmmm.traj
cluster out reductase representative pdb average pdb means clusters 5 rms :1-84

The error message I get is "segmentation fault".

I would appreciate it if someone tells me what I am doing wrong.

best regards,

Jenk