Re: [AMBER] installation of Amber on OSX

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:10:04 -0400

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009, Ramgopal Mettu wrote:

> Testing the Fortran compiler:
> g95 -O0 -fno-second-underscore -o testp testp.f
> g95: installation problem, cannot exec 'f951': No such file or directory
> ./configure_amber: line 1169: ./testp: No such file or directory

As has already been mentioned, this error has nothing to do with Amber.
The testp.f is just an elementary Fortran file, and you need to check your g95
installation. To me, it sounds like more than a path problem, but I can't be
sure.

However, I will also point out that we don't test much with g95 anymore, using
gfortran instead. So you might want to consider that route as well.

...dac