Re: [Amber]AMBER: MM_PBSA problems in AMBER10

From: Ray Luo <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:48:48 -0700

Dear Hongqing,

First, have you patched the bugfixes for Amber10? If yes, let's see
whether you can reproduce your problem after cleaning up everything from
the working directory. Somehow a call to sander to get MM energy failed
once during the calculation ...

Also, it would be really helpful to show us your .out files, which
contain all the energy printouts from sander and pbsa.

All the best,
Ray

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dept Molecular Biology & Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697
USPS: PO Box 3900 Email: rluo.uci.edu
Phones: (949) 824-9528, 9562
Web: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/