Re: [AMBER] Add the hydrogen to the carboxyl of the GLU residue?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:49:00 -0400

I think the mention of "FFTopDB" is a bit confusing- GLU and GLH are indeed
available in the standard Amber libraries so there is no need to go to
anything other than your Amber directory. if you load the leaprc file as
directed in the manual, (such as leaprc.ff99SB, then GLU and GLH work just
fine. As Andrew posted, rename the residue to GLH if you want it protonated.