Re: [AMBER] S-S problem-in protein

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:23:25 -0400

If you have already performed the PB calculations, I would use that since
it's formally more exact, but it may be concerning if the values are very
very different. It's important to be sure that you used the correct radii
set when you created your topology file (see the command "set default
pbradii _____") where you can specify mbondi, mbondi2, bondi, or amber6.
 Each value of igb has its recommended value detailed in the amber manual.
 You also have to be careful that you use the same radii set in each
topology file. This is a small detail easily overlooked that can greatly
impact your results.