[AMBER] A bug in LEaP ?

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 14:08:37 +0200

Dear All,

We use t/x-LEaP to build FF libraries (last version available - under
Fedora 10 64 bits; the same problem appends on Ubuntu). If we start
from the attached "P1.off" FF lib. & we run the LEaP script provided
below using:

xleap -f leap.cmd

some di-units T1, T2, T3 & T4 are wrong. In fact, odd T- FF libs are
wrong & even T- FF libs are correct. This means that starting from the
"P1.off" FF lib the "copy" command can solve or break a di-unit.
Thus, it looks like LEaP does not generate a constant FF lib for this
"P1.off" file and it is related to the order of the atom connectivities.

I hope I miss something here, because potentially prmtop files are wrong...

Any idea for this problem ?

Thanks, regards, Francois

------------------------

verbosity 2