Re: [AMBER] Missing X11 Libraries

From: Thomas Patko <tpatko.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:53:14 -0700

I just wanted to confirm what Francois stated. If you follow that guide you
should get a working xleap binary on your CYGWIN installation. You most
definitely do not have the X11 binaries and runtime libraries and developer
tools installed correctly if a call to "startxwin.sh" does not initiate an
xterm session for you. I just went through the procedure on one of my Vista
64 machine, and xleap runs just fine. I see no reason that it will not do
exactly the same on Vista 32 machine.

Good Luck,

TADP