Re: [AMBER] DG improper torsion problem, two missing parameters

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:25:30 -0700 (PDT)

> I checked 'DG.prep' file(from xleap by typing 'saveamberprep DG DG.prep'),
> and I could see there are 8 improper torsions assigned for Guanine.

Good strategy, but the impropers written when saving a prep file are
all the ones that are topologically possible, which is a different
set from the ones that the ff actually applies. The applied ones are
determined by matching the impropers in the parm.dat file to those
in the topology - only matching impropers are used.

Bill