[AMBER] The hydrophobic contribution

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:48:32 +0800 (CST)

Dear amber users,

Here I am really appreciated for your help all the time. Now, I still have a problem, the amber cannot be installed in the cluster of our institute but on my private computer. I want to calculate the binding free energy of my protein complex. I have used apbs to calculate the electrostatic contributions, and now I want to calculate the hydrophobic contributions, do anyone here, know how can I do this job, can amber do this? I just want calculate the binding energy from 10 frames for one complex, I have more than 40 complexes, I can hardly calculate them one by one by run long time MM/PBAS.
Thanks for your help!

Rilei Yu ___________________________________________________________ 好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线! http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/