[AMBER] Re: Fw: Help required in Amber10 Installation

From: Sudeep Narayan Banerjee <sudeep.bose.res.in>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 22:18:02 +0630

Dear Sir,

    With due respect I would like state that I have downloaded Amber10 from
the URL: http://ambermd.org/Amber10-get.html by issuing the login-id
<tanusri.bose.res.in> and also Amber Tools. After extracting the same under
the directory amber10, I defined the "AMBERHOME environment variable" in "vi
.bashrc" file. Then configured the code as per the commands stated
"./configure_at gcc" in the help file. Compiled successfuly the AmberTool
codes issuing the command "make -f Makefile_at". But at the time of running
the program " cd $AMBERHOME/test; make -f Makefile_at test" it throws an
error stating that the "AMBERHOME environment variable" is not correctly
defined. I defined it in the /etc/bashrc file but it gave same error.
The shell I am using is "bash" shell. And Operating System I am using is
Fedora 5.0, Fedora 8.0 and Fedora 10.0.
I would realy require your guidelines in this matter so that we may start with
the software at the earliest.

Best Regards,
Sudeep Narayan Banerjee
Junior Computer Engineer
Email: sudeep.bose.res.in
S N Bose National Centre For Basic Sciences
Block JD, Sector III
Saltlake, Kolkata 700098