Re: [AMBER] Compiling Amber with gfortran-4.5.0 on a mac

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:05:54 -0700

Hi,

For your information, I observed the same problem with gfortran (gcc45
snapshot 20090924) until I got a new gfortran from gcc45 snapshot
20091001.

I.e., this seems to be solved in a newer gfortran on Snow Leopard. My
guess it was a regression for some certain versions of the compiler.

Best,
--
Mengjuei