Re: [AMBER] How to derive charges from the output

From: bharat lakhani <lakhbharat.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:43:15 +0100

Actually my output contains Fe-Porphrin with cysteine residue. when i
am runing this command it missing Fe as well as cysteine in the prein
file. Here i am attaching my gaussian log file and prepin file also.
Please let me know the proper way in order to calculate RESP fitting
charges on metal ions.