Re: [AMBER] Changing pH of the system

From: Adrian Roitberg <roitberg.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 16:26:01 +0100

Dear Nicholus,
I am confused about your post. You say you want to simulated it at
different pHs and then ask how to regulate the temperature. These are
two different questions.

if you want to do constant pH, read the manual please and one of the
tests examples under amber. It is not trivial to set up, but perfectly
doable. For starters, you will need to recreate your prmtop with the
protonable residues.

Adrian

--
                            Dr. Adrian E. Roitberg