RE: [AMBER] acetone lib and frcmod files?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:08:16 +0100

Hi Jose,

Taking a few minutes to do a little background searching would have found
you the following page:

http://www.pharmacy.manchester.ac.uk/bryce/amber

This has the majority of what you need. The others you should be able to
build yourself fairly simply and then you can use either the GAFF force
field (with the obvious caveats) or, assuming a literature search does not
uncover currently published parameters that you can use you should be able
to parameterize these up for yourself fairly easily since they are all small
molecules.

Good luck,
Ross